Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Indonesiaku

Indonesiaku, the rumours are true,
I love you.

Indonesiaku, the predictions are blue,
I miss you.

Indonesiaku, to all my crew,
I thank you.

Every moment spent was enjoyed to the fullest
Every night out had its amazing memories
Every person in some way has left a print

To die for scenery,
Stunning and endless beaches,
Delicious and savoury food,
Love-themed music industry,
Crazy dope fashion scene,
Silly sense of humour,
Always up for a gag,
Unforgettably warm and genuine people,
The definition of kind,
I will never fully have you out of my mind.
                                Indonesiaku/hatiku/cintaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment