Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Blood is thicker than...?

There is no pain deeper
There is no love more pure
There is no story more complicated
Nothing thicker than blood.

There is no hurt sharper
There is no pride fuller
There is no relationship more complex
Nothing harder than working it out.

Why do we hurt each other so easily?
Why do we love each other so endlessly?
So well yet so horribly?
I will never know.

Why is it so hard to break the patterns?
Why do I fall so quickly into traps?
When will I stop fuelling the fire?
The hypocrisy is loving so deeply and fully
what hurts you the most.

1 comment:

  1. This is so powerful and succinct. I think some humans are unaware of what we do and how it affects others. When will we learn, not sure. I guess some of us are destined to be trapped by our repetitive past.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete