Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Thursday 9 June 2011

Fear

To be scared is to breathe
To be scared is not to breathe
I am as scared not to breathe
as I am scared to breathe.

To be scared to do
To be scared not to do
I am scared not to do enough
but I'm too scared to do anything at all.

I am scared to fail
I am failing because of my fear
As my fear wins
I lose.
But is it a competition?
Is it one or the other?

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy a good inspirational read such as this! Fear is what binds most of us. Way to shed light on that fact.

    ReplyDelete