Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Thursday 9 June 2011

Love unquestionably, yet questionably loved

This poem was written around the same time that George Bush was starting the  war in Iraq. Yes haha its a poem about George Bush! haha

Oh how I am loved!
Loved by my many followers
Oh how well I reach out to them!
Through my words, I pat their backs.
I take their hands and lead them.
Lead them against the facts.
Against all odds.

Oh how I am loved!
Loved by those who ignore.
Ignore the norm of ignorance...
Denying the presence thereof.
Never questioning my holy words
I have shown then the way.
While they tuck themselves in at night
They sleep soundly, for they've earned it!
Earned the right to be further manipulated.
Oh how great it is to be loved!

Oh how great it is to be loved!
Loved by those that matter
Loved by those that don't
Question your neighbours I tell you!
The enemy is everywhere!
I create him, I invite him to dinner.
All the while, I protect you from him.
I am your saviour, this is my purpose from God.
He loves me as you do.

Do not say I am not loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment