Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Thursday 9 June 2011

Grams

Her tumor is my tumor.
However, hers is of the lung
and mine is of the heart.
For neither of which there is a cure.

Deep inside of me, I feel its hole.
The numbness of time and its growth.
This Cancer's cancer is my cancer
blocking the nerves of my soul.

The worsening condition.
My aunts dire ambitions
are all becoming washed out
with unstoppable time and its growth.

Her tumor is mine
As we all vie for time,
we pray she'll be fine.

Although our love is pure,
sometimes there just is no cure.

RIP Elsie Lily McNiven. I love you and miss you. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment