Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Friday 23 September 2011

Get Over It

This is dedicated to all those people stuck in codependent relationships, or who are having a hard time getting over a relationship that was unhealthy.

What about "over" do you not get?
Why for the past do you so fret?
Why not choose a new set?
I promise you its better to forget.
Your future awaits you, get ready, get set...
It's been over, its been done.
Get over it.

What about "no" means yes?
What about this is not a mess?
Why do you think you deserve less?
Alright, I confess.
I'm over it. Your turn.
Get over it.

Why are you so focused on the past?
Not all good things are meant to last..
Especially when they are lived half-assed..
Go ahead, you can do it, take off the cast..
Do it, like a band-aid, and do it fast.
Until you do, your sails will be half-massed.

Set them to sail.
Get out of your self-inflicted jail.
Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment