Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Sunday 23 October 2011

Princess With No Throne

Oh, how I know this feeling.
Somehow I'm down, I'm kneeling.
Arms crossed, I know its the end.
Ironically even before the beginning.
It's a trend.
Its a pattern I despise.
I ask only to spare me your lies.

Do not call me princess.
How dare you possess
the audacity to dress
me up like a doll
and then stall.
I was having a ball
till you told me you'd call
and you didn't.

Oh how I know this smell,
It's old and stale, the definition of hell.
I thought we connected so well.
I thought you saw through my shell.
Once again, I fell.
One day, I will not kiss and tell.

Until next time, good luck on your journey.

My only wish is that you do some learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment