Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Friday 23 September 2011

Anonymous

I am a local but a nobody.
You don't know my name.
I do not need anybody.
My life is not your game.
I'm trying to become somebody.
Yet I do not seek fame.

Small pools bear me no comfort.
I need room to stretch my legs.
I don't like to be reminded of past hurt.
Confine me and I will beg.

I am everyone yet no one.
Thats how I like it.
Recognition is like aiming a gun.
Upon being sighted I flee, I fight it.
My identity is known only to the sun.
My anonymity is my saviour.
I will protect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment