Welcome! After being away for a year, after following my heart which took me to the furthest place on the planet away from my home, I am seeing things with a new clarity. I am ready to make my life what I need it to be. I am ready to share and love and live in a way that rewards me and fulfils me spiritually. I am ready. and this is me, speaking from my heart.

avec amour,

joelle

Friday 23 September 2011

Haterade

Sip, sip, sip away.
While  you sip, I will work.
While you sip, I will seek.
While I seek, I will find.
I will clear my mind.

Sip, sip, sip to your hearts content.
While you sip, I will love.
While you sip, I will laugh.
While you sip, I will smile.
I will be happy.

Sip, sip, sip, be careful not to drip.
While you sip on your poison,
While you drink your toxic waste,
While you stagnate with hate, you fuel my fire.
So sip, sip, sip away to your hearts desire.

Would you like another glass?
You do not drink alone.
We are all in the same class.

While you hate, I will move forward.
So get the FUCK out of my way.

1 comment: